منتدى غرامى وعشقى لحبيبى
ا** ❆ ❤️இ ஐ ઊ**இ هلا وغلا بالـــــــــــكــــــــل مـــــــــنــــــورين احـــــــلا شــــــباب وصـــــــبايا اجـــــــــمل منـتدى ** இ ஐ ઊ** இ ┣▇▇▇═─ ▇▇▇═─ ┣▇▇▇═─ غرامى˚ ˛ •˛•* وعشــقى لــحبيبى┣▇▇▇═─ ▇▇▇═─ ┣▇▇▇═─ قــم باتســــجيل فى احـلا منتدى ˚ ˛ •˛•* نورتونا احلى منتدى مستنيكم يوجد عندنا عرض **كبير سجل واكتب مشاركات اهم واكثر وكل اربعة اشهر سنختار اثنين واحدا منكم سيكون برتبة مدير المنتدى والاخر سيكون مشرفا على جميع الاقسام
فشاركوا********
منتدى غرامى وعشقى لحبيبى
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى غرامى وعشقى لحبيبى

█▓░▓█ִ█░▓█ਝ۩இ۩҈ღمنتدى حبيبىਝ۩இ۩҈ღწ█▓░▓█░▓█

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولازا كنت قوى اضغط احلى اغانى♥

Eric Turner -- Waves Of Youميش موجودة على اى موقع الترجمة دى يارب تكون صح

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
beDoOooo
زائر
Anonymous

Eric Turner -- Waves Of Youميش موجودة على اى موقع الترجمة دى يارب تكون صح Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Eric Turner -- Waves Of Youميش موجودة على اى موقع الترجمة دى يارب تكون صح   Eric Turner -- Waves Of Youميش موجودة على اى موقع الترجمة دى يارب تكون صح Emptyالأحد أبريل 29, 2012 8:16 pm

I still feel the waves of you; chilling wakes that whisper "still feel the way I do."
I still keep the change for you, like graceful lies and lace, so I'm still caught up into you?
I still walk the path with you, countless roads and broken, still feelin' like i do
i still have a picture too, forgiven me for everything i ever did to you.
after all that we've been through, i will make it up to you, i promise too
and after all that's been said and done, you're just a part of me i can't let go
i still wave the flag for you, against the wind and racing
still sail in search of you
I can't let go of me and you, hating words and tracing every line i wrote for you
i still know the truth of you, crystal clear and spoken, still wear a cross for you
i still thread the needle through, saving every stitch that ever leaden me of you
after all that we've been through, i will make it up to you, i promise too
and after all that's been said and done, you're just a part of me i can't let go.

(I know all of the lyrics aren't quite correct, but that's all I could really piece together)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Eric Turner -- Waves Of Youميش موجودة على اى موقع الترجمة دى يارب تكون صح
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى غرامى وعشقى لحبيبى :: LYCRIE SONGS-
انتقل الى: